Making Emacs Manuals Available as PDF Files
Richard Stallman
2018-05-11 21:44:31 UTC
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]

To update the intro to Emacs Lisp programming would be a very useful
thing to do. Would somene like to read it, looking mainly for erroneous
statements?
--
Dr Richard Stallman
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.
Van L
2018-05-14 10:27:40 UTC
I’ll.
Richard Stallman
2018-05-15 03:59:59 UTC
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]

Thank you very much in advance for updating the Lisp intro. Please
keep us posted.

I expect that the support for lexical scoping will call for some
sort of change to the manual -- though I am not certain.