Custom toolbar for xwidget webkit
Compro Prasad
2018-05-15 15:00:38 UTC
Seems like xwidget-webkit has enough functionality out of the box. But
it would feel more helpful if we could utilize the toolbar to make it
work more like a browser and help newbies to navigate without any
problems. For example, backward and forward buttons, enter url button,
zoom in and out buttons, reload button, copy current page URL button.
Opinions?
Compro Prasad